A new, open-source, Monero block explorer from MyCrypto!
We’re excited to announce the latest addition to the MyCrypto arsenal… MoneroVision.com!
MoneroVision is an open-source block explorer for Monero!
Why we created this:
- We want to contribute more to the ecosystem.
- We want to begin supporting chains other than Ethereum, and this is a good start.
- There’s always room to improve on existing solutions.
- We want to build things that excite us and interest us!
What are the differentiators between MoneroVision and other Monero explorers?
- MoneroVision is open-source.
- MoneroVision is written in Typescript.
- MoneroVision has improved reliability with the node selector.
- MoneroVision gives you the best estimate of when your transaction will be confirmed.
- MoneroVision is a single page app, meaning you can search the blockchain without extra page loads!
- MoneroVision lets you configure any compatible node.
- Other explorers don’t let you use your own node.
It’s no secret that MyCrypto will be expanding into chains aside from Ethereum and Monero is one of our favorites. MoneroVision is the first step, and we’re working right now on developing more support for Monero.
For MoneroVision-specific updates, follow @MoneroVision on Twitter!
Powered By MyCrypto
Surely you’ve noticed that MoneroVision is created by the MyCrypto team, but has its own domain. Why is that?
We want to work on new projects and turn them into new products, if it makes sense to do so. And not everything needs to be integrated into MyCrypto. That’s why we’re calling MoneroVision a product that is “Powered By MyCrypto.” It was developed and will be maintained by the MyCrypto team, but it’s a separate product for now.
There are a handful of other projects developed and supported by the MyCrypto team. In addition to MoneroVision, joining the official “Powered By MyCrypto” stable are:
Expect to see more developments from us soon. We’ve got some cool things in the works and can’t wait to share our future plans.
Talk To Us & Share Your Thoughts
A note: Your support enables MyCrypto to continue developing non-custodial, user-friendly cryptocurrency management solutions as a public good. We love helping the community stay safe and informed through efforts such as CryptoScamDB and free educational articles, and are happy to walk you through solving any problems we can help with even if you are asking for help with something that isn’t directly related to MyCrypto. We are currently a small team with limited resources, and we don’t charge for most features on the MyCrypto apps. Please consider making a donation or purchasing a MyCrypto Membership, which will come with more exclusive features and perks as we scale. Your contributions help us continue to help you and the rest of the crypto community.